Who said you can't get fit and healthy while managing a busy job and a family? We all get wrapped in the predominant belief that a healthy lifestyle and being fit requires a godlike dedication. However, it's all relatively simple. You just have to know how to do it. Here are a few key tips on women's fitness you should know.
Throw All Your Diet Books and Diet Pills
This might sound a bit harsh, but if you have been trying and failing to lose weight for centuries, it's probably because of the diet industry. Among the years, the diet industry has wrapped our heads around in such ways, that most of us don't know what's good or bad anymore. That fat free yogurt you've been eating? It makes you fat! That's right. While the UK and EU laws are pretty strict on the food labeling laws, chances are, you still eat food advertised as healthy, that simply won't deliver the required effect. In short, diets might help for a few days, but they are never a long-term solution. What's more, Diet Pills can heavily affect your hormone levels and can have a bigger impact on your overall health. Unless recommended by a professional physician, you should keep off of diet pills.
[caption id="attachment_605" align="alignnone" width="300"] Image courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net and author stuart miles.[/caption]
Change Your Lifestyle
What is the best way of getting fit and healthy? It's making subtle changes to your everyday life that lead to better habits, until you start living a better life. Here are just some tips to get you started.
- Sugar is extremely bad for you. Avoid it at all cost. Eat in small quantities.
- It's always nice to get things in their natural form. Fruits, veggies, nuts!
- Walking is better than doing nothing. Dancing is even better!
- Take small steps towards a bigger change.
- Don't make your rewards be cheat days, instead reward yourself with items that don't affect your fit and healthy lifestyle
- Always think 80/20 in a sense of not prohibiting yourself everything. Live 80 percent on a healthy lifestyle, yet allow yourself to slack off 20 percent of the time, especially in the beginning. Just do it within boundaries.
- Food isn't as bad as overeating and stress-eating. Get rid of your bad eating habits.
- Exercise is always the best way to keep fit. 30 minutes of going to the gym every other day can literally change your life for the better.
When discussing women's fitness, most express a concern for the difficulty of managing both a work life and a family. However, instead of thinking it as an additional task, you should focus on getting fit and healthy as an improvement of your life. Exercising just a few minutes per day can reduce your stress, make you more productive at work and can even spice up your sex life. It works great as a confidence booster and we haven't even listed the multiple benefits exercise has on your health and fitness as well.
Make the Gym Your Friend
While some would disagree, going to the gym for women is the better option. Especially when you are low on time, you will need to exercise properly. This often means that you will need better equipment than what you might have at home. Nevertheless, one of the best benefits of women's fitness is the fact that it provides you with a safe space, where you can concentrate on yourself, while clearing your head from all the daily stresses of your everyday life. What's more, you can meet new friends and a community of like-minded positive individuals to help you on your way towards getting fitter. Make the change and choose to be fit and healthy today!
Build you career skills bt taking this Social Media Workshop for a PA.